Summary Letter – May 2021
RENAISSANCE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
May 3, 2021
Board of Supervisors
Renaissance Community Development District
The regular meeting of the Renaissance Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on Monday, May 10, 2021 at 9:00 AM at The Club at Renaissance on 12801 Renaissance Way, Fort Myers, FL. The meeting will also be available via webconference:
The agenda is included on the following page and some points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the meeting minutes for February 8, 2021, and current field report; the financials for February and March were sent under separate cover and those for April will be distributed when they are available.
- There will be an updates on lakes maintenance, the SFWMD non-compliance issue, the water use permit concerns, and discussion on the additional homeowners with hardened lake shorelines.
- Supervisor Hammer is tendering his resignation from the Board and there will be further discussion on the two Board seat vacancies.
- There is a new proposal for plantings on the Mall Loop berm.
- The District Manager will present present the Fiscal Year 2020 Audit which is provided separately in hard copy, the District registered voter counts as supplied by Lee County Supervisor of Elections, the proposed FY 2022 budget along with the budget Resolution 2021-03 to set the public hearing and accept the proposed budget. The resolution can also be adopted at the June 14th meeting, but it must be adopted and submitted to the county by June 15th.
- The Field Manager will update on the Lake 7 erosion repairs project and other follow-up items.
- The Attorney will present the re-draft of the letter to the Harrelsons on the rip rap in the LME they had installed behind their home.
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed at the meeting if they become available. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.