Summary Letter – February 2021
RENAISSANCE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
February 1, 2021
Board of Supervisors
Renaissance Community Development District
The regular meeting of the Renaissance Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on Monday, February 8, 2021 at 9:00 AM, at The Club at Renaissance on 12801 Renaissance Way, Fort Myers, FL. The meeting will also be available via webconference:
Via the web: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/982816053
Via phone: United States: +1 (224) 501-3412, Access Code: 982-816-053
The agenda is included on the following page and some points of interest are as follows:
- The meeting will begin with the Oath of Office of Jim Mercer who was appointed at the last meeting.
- Enclosed are the meeting minutes for December 14, 2020, and the current field report; the financials for December were sent under separate cover and those for January will be distributed by the meeting.
- There will be an update and discussion on Lake 7 erosion repairs, and updates on lakes maintenance, the stormwater system cleaning, and the SFWMD non-compliance issue.
- There are new proposals for Board consideration for preserves marker signage.
- The District Manager will address the federal E-Verify program requirements that recently became mandatory for CDDs and their contractors, and present Budget Resolution 2021-02 as requested at the last meeting in order to increase capital outlay for lake banks restoration.
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed at the meeting if they become available. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.